CBD is now legal in 50 states of America. It rose to fame quickly due to its impressive health benefits for human beings as well as animals. It is derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant that belongs to the Marijuana group. FDA approves only those CBD products that contain less than 0.3% THC. Anything more than that is illegal and can be considered a drug.
JustCBD provides authentic CBD products anywhere in the USA. They are GMP certified and they follow HACCP guidelines. Their mission is to aware people of Mother Nature’s miracle. Their wide range of CBD products contains CBD Gummies, Capsules, Vape Pens, vape Oil, Vape Cartridges, CBD-öl or CBD oil tincture, Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil, treats For Pets, Topicals, Bath Bombs & Soap, CBD Isolate, and Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
If you have ever purchased CBD before, you may have noticed some are called full-spectrum CBD oil, CBD Isolate, or broad-spectrum CBD oil. All three forms of CBD oil are categorized separately. The extraction and processing methods are different for every CBD oil bottle.
What is Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
Before knowing about broad-spectrum CBD oil, one should also understand the difference between CBD isolate and full-spectrum oil.
- The purest form of CBD oil is the CBD Isolate, which is made after extracting all other components including THC, terpenes, and flavonoids from the hemp plant. So, what you are consuming is only CBD, which is mixed with another carrier base like coconut oil, olive oil or essential oils, etc.
- On the other hand, full-spectrum CBD oil contains not only cannabidiol but all terpenes, flavonoids, and THC in a small amount. If anyone wants entourage effect can purchase and consume full-spectrum CBD oil because it contains almost everything extracted from the hemp plant.
- Those who want the psychoactive effect, but without THC can go for broad-spectrum CBD oil.
When using full-spectrum CBD, there is a chance that you may show positive on a drug test because it contains THC, even though if it’s less than 0.3 %. But with broad-spectrum CBD products, the risk is negligible because it does not contain THC, which has major psychoactive effects.
Benefits of Broad-Spectrum CBD
- It works in pain management for people who work out and perform physical activities, but are afraid of positive drug tests due to THC.
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing inflammation due to Psoriasis, dermatitis, Eczema, acne, etc.
- CBD is famous among cancer patients who experience nausea due to the after-effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Broad-spectrum CBD contains some cannabinoids excluding THC that also leave entourage effects. This means it also helps in mental health by relieving by giving relief from anxiety, stress, depression, and seasonal affective disorder.
Broad-spectrum CBD is in demand more than full spectrum CBD because it does not contain THC. Products that contain a certain amount of THC are not suitable to be consumed at work, due to their psychoactive effect.
If you want to experience the benefits of CBD oil and other cannabinoids other than THC, then broad-spectrum CBD oil is the right form for you. It is always best to buy CBD oil from a company that mentions it on its label whether it is full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, or CBD Isolate.